Department: Scorpios Controlling
Reports to: Controlling Department’s Manager, Controlling Department’s Captain
Scorpios is looking for an experienced Checker/Controller to manage cash and sales transactions in our facilities. The successful candidate must possess very good skills when it comes to numbers, attention to detail, teamwork skills and high ethical standards. The key goal will be to ensure all cash & credit transactions are being done accurately and efficiently. The position of controlling requires constant alert, to deliver the highest level of internal controls on the most sensitive aspect of revenue collection.
• Apply Level 1 Controlling procedures
• Process all cash/credit transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures as defined in the staff training. Issue transaction receipts & refunds
• Ensure menu items pricing is correct
• Ensure proper input of sold items in the Micros System
• Generate, based on the form of payment used for the transaction, the relevant receipts via Micros System
• Monitor production areas
• Monitor, perform and report of waste and void transactions
• Safekeeping of funds until cash out
• Keep reports of transactions
• Resolve customer issues whenever needed
• Preserve clean and tidy checkout areas
• Work experience as a Controller/Cashier in high-end Restaurants and Beach Clubs
• Verified experience concerning cash register and ordering information systems, POS (Micros knowledge will be considered as a plus)
• Strong numerical skills
• Relevant to the position training certificate will be considered a plus
• Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
• Computer literacy
• Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
• Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
• Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
Your application was submitted successfully.