Position: Assistant Waiter - Runner
Reports to: Director of Operations
Scorpios is searching for an energetic Assistant Waiter - Runner who will have the responsibility to support the Waiter/Waitress throughout the service duties. The successful candidate will constantly ensure that our guests are served properly and effectively, in such a way that no aspect of service will interfere negatively to their amusement while at Scorpios. He/she will also efficiently assist in the service of food and beverages in Scorpios following strict procedures, in terms of quality standards, and should possess adequate knowledge on how to handle all serving equipment. The candidate must be able to create a pleasant and welcoming environment, at all times, for our guests and constantly display feelings of positivity and calmness.
• Deliver services of exceptional quality that increase customer satisfaction
• Always follow Scorpios service standards and procedures on how to serve drinks, beverages and food
• Organize table settings and maintain tables dirt-free and tidy
• Maintain pleasant interaction with guests at all times
• Follow directions from the Waiter/Waitress in order to ensure exceptional guest service
• Preserve the workstation organized and stocked in order to better accommodate the needs of the Waiter/Waitress and of our guests
• Thorough inspection of products concerning quality and taking corrective steps when needed to avoid customer dissatisfaction
• Checking whether guests meet age requirements for purchase and consumption of alcohol
• Constantly remain guest focused and promote exceptional guest experience
• Always follow strict hygiene procedures along with the Food & Beverage regulations
• Proven working experience as an Assistant Waiter - Runner for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels, High-End Restaurants or comparable, in terms of quality, Beach Compounds
• Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
• European Union Nationality with available working permission
• Computer literacy
• Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
• Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
• Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
Your application was submitted successfully.